Mr. Jonathan Humphries, Chairman at HoCoSo & Senior Lecturer at Ecole Hoteliere de Lausanne is moderating the opening panel of this year’s Young Hoteliers Summit (YHS).
This panel aims to gauge the most prosperous investment and innovation opportunities in luxury hospitality. From long-standing traditional hotel brands to Bulgari’s venture into branded-residence, the field of luxury is everlasting yet ever-changing. Would there be likelihoods for a cross-over between hospitality and other luxury industries? How can luxury be integrated to the real estate investors’ vision for mixed-use developments or assisted living? By bringing together various stakeholders on the spectrum of hospitality investment, we hope to stimulate discussion to preview the future reinvention of luxury.
“Reinventing Luxury Hospitality” – How Can We Invest Innovatively?
Time: March 13th 10:50 – 12:00
- Ramsey Mankarious – CEO & Founder, Cedar Capital Partners
- Philipp Henle – Head of Global Development, Dorchester Collection
- Marco P. Nijhof – Consultant & Professional Speaker, Value Retail
- David Samson – Manager, Travel, Hospitality and Leisure Advisory, Deloitte UK
- Where does the capital injection come from in luxury hospitality nowadays?
- Do you think investors’ sentiments of investing in traditional luxury hospitality assets are still high?
- Luxury retail brands such as Bulgari are actively involving in hospitality services. Do you see the possibilities for hotel operators to venture into the retail sector, or office estates such as co-working spaces?