Katharine Le Quesne, MA Oxon, MBA, MIH
Katharine has spent two decades as a professional advisor to the travel, hospitality and leisure industries. She works all over the world in emerging and mature markets, helping clients to assess opportunities for value creation. She loves what she does.
She has a particular specialism in: development strategy; destination resorts; luxury and lifestyle brands; and theme parks. The following projects give you an idea of the range of work she undertakes:
- Operator selection and feasibility advice for airport, urban and resort hotels and mixed-use schemes
- Tourism circuit and destination development, Libya
- Global development strategy and feasibility advice for a listed theme & water park operator
- Resort regeneration strategy, the Dead Sea
- Destination resort development for coastal and inland locations
- Global development strategy for multiple luxury and lifestyle hotel brands
- Acquisition due diligence for portfolios and single assets across the UK and EMEA
Katharine is a Visiting Professor at the Ecole Hôtelière de Lausanne; a writer on industry issues; a regular speaker at industry events; and has been a professional advisor on the World Economic Forum Travel & Tourism Competitiveness Report.
Katharine began her career with Jones Lang LaSalle in China, when the country was undergoing its first real estate boom. She subsequently worked for global professional services firms Arthur Andersen and Deloitte in Europe and Asia, prior to joining HoCoSo.
She has lived and worked in Hong Kong, China, Singapore, Taiwan and France and is currently based in London. She speaks Mandarin and French; and has an MBA from INSEAD, France.
evelopments in Europe, the Middle East and Asia.